This item is a Poster.
- Ramanujam, Sunitha - The University of Texas at Dallas
- Gupta, Anubha - The University of Texas at Dallas
- Khan, Latifur - The University of Texas at Dallas
- Seida, Steven - Raytheon Company
- Thuraisingham, Bhavani - The University of Texas at Dallas
The emergence of Semantic Web technologies and standards such as Resource Description Framework (RDF) has introduced novel data storage models such as the RDF Graph Model. In this paper, we present a research effort called R2D, which attempts to bridge the gap between RDF and RDBMS concepts by presenting a relational view of RDF data stores. Thus, R2D is essentially a relational wrapper around RDF stores that aims to make the variety of stable relational tools that are currently in the market available to RDF stores without data duplication and synchronization issues.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata