This item is a Poster.
- Sire, Stéphane - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Paquier, Micaël - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Vagner, Alain - CRP Henri Tudor
- Bogaerts, Jérôme - CRP Henri Tudor
Widget containers are used everywhere on the Web, for instance as customizable start pages to Web desktops. In this poster, we describe the extension of a widget container with an inter-widgets communication layer, as well as the subsequent application programming interfaces (APIs) added to the Widget object to support this feature. We present the benefits of a drag and drop facility within widgets and conclude by a call for standardization of inter-widgets communication on the Web.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata