This item is a Poster.
- Lee, Taehyung - Seoul National University
- Kim, Jinil - Seoul National University
- Wook Kim, Jin - HM Research
- Kim, Sung-Ryul - Konkuk University
- Park, Kunsoo - Seoul National University
A soft error redirection is a URL redirection to a page that returns the HTTP status code 200 (OK) but has actually no relevant content to the client request. Since such redirections degrade the performance of web search engines in many ways, it is highly desirable to remove as many of them as possible. We propose a novel approach to detect soft error redirections by analyzing redirection logs collected during crawling operation. Experimental results on huge crawl data show that our measure can classify soft error redirections effectively.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata