This item is a Poster.
- Lu, Bin - Zhejiang University
- Wu, Zhaohui - Zhejiang University
- Ni, Yuan - IBM China Research Laboratory
- Xie, Guotong - IBM China Research Laboratory
- Zhou, Chunying - Zhejiang University
- Chen, Huajun - Zhejiang University
With the proliferation of data APIs, it is not uncommon that users who have no clear ideas about data APIs will encounter difficulties to build Mashups to satisfy their requirements. In this paper, we present a semantic-based mashup navigation system, sMash that makes mashup building easy by constructing and visualizing a real-life data API network. We build a sample network by gathering more than 300 popular APIs and find that the relationships between them are so complex that our system will play an important role in navigating users and give them inspiration to build interesting mashups easily. The system is accessible at: http://www.dart.zju.edu.cn/mashup.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata