This item is a Poster.
- Zuo, Haiqiang - Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Hu, Weiming - Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Wu, Ou - Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Chen, Yunfei - Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Luo, Guan - Chinese Academy of Sciences
Image spam is a new obfuscating method which spammers invented to more effectively bypass conventional text based spam filters. In this paper, we extract local invariant features of images and run a one-class SVM classifier which uses the pyramid match kernel as the kernel function to detect image spam. Experimental results demonstrate that our algorithm is effective for fighting image spam.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata