This item is a Poster.
- Chi, Mingmin - Fudan University
- Zhang, Peiwu - Fudan University
- Zhao, Yingbin - Fudan University
- Feng, Rui - Fudan University
- Xue, Xiangyang - Fudan University
General image retrieval is often carried out by a text-based search engine, such as Google Image Search. In this case, natural language queries are used as input to the search engine. Usually, the user queries are quite ambiguous and the returned results are not well-organized as the ranking often done by the popularity of an image. In order to address these problems, we propose to use both textual and visual contents of retrieved images to reRank web retrieved results. In particular, a machine learning technique, a multi-view clustering algorithm is proposed to reorganize the original results provided by the text-based search engine. Preliminary results validate the effectiveness of the proposed framework.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata