This item is a Poster.
- Jiang, Lili - Lanzhou University
- Wang, Jianyong - Tsinghua University
- An, Ning - Oracle Corporation
- Wang, Shengyuan - Tsinghua University
- Zhan, Jian - Tsinghua University
- Li, Lian - Lanzhou University
The ever growing volume of Web data makes it increasingly challenging to accurately ﬁnd relevant information about a speciﬁc person on the Web. To address the challenge caused by name ambiguity in Web people search, this paper explores a novel graph-based framework to both disambiguate and tag people entities in Web search results. Experimental results demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed framework in tag discovery and name disambiguation.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata