This item is a Poster.
- Nadamoto, Akiyo - Konan University
- Aramaki, Eiji - The University of Tokyo
- Abekawa, Takeshi - The University of Tokyo
- Murakami, Yohei - National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
In community-type content such as blogs and SNSs, we call the user’s unawareness of information as a ”content hole” and the search for this information as a ”content hole search.” A content hole search differs from similarity searching and has a variety of types. In this paper, we propose different types of content holes and deﬁne each type. We also propose an analysis of dialogue related to community-type content and introduce content hole search by using Wikipedia as an example.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata