This item is a Paper in the Semantic/Data Web track.
- Le-Phuoc, Danh - National University of Ireland, Galway
- Polleres, Axel - National University of Ireland, Galway
- Hauswirth, Manfred - National University of Ireland, Galway
- Tummarello, Giovanni - National University of Ireland, Galway
- Morbidoni, Christian - Universitá Politecnica delle Marche
The use of RDF data published on the Web for applica- tions is still a cumbersome and resource-intensive task due to the limited software support and the lack of standard pro- gramming paradigms to deal with everyday problems such as combination of RDF data from different sources, object iden- tifier consolidation, ontology alignment and mediation, or plain querying and filtering tasks. In this paper we present Semantic Web Pipes that support fast implementation of Se- mantic data mash-ups while preserving desirable properties such as abstraction, encapsulation, component-orientation, code re-usability and maintainability which are common and well supported in other application areas.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata